
A Resolution: To Get Fit, To Feel Healthy
and perhaps loose 10 lbs.
I've been on and off so many crash diets in my life its not funny. However I've finally reached a point where I just don't feel good about my body any more and I'm tired of dealing with the problem in such a half hearted way. I feel like I've lost touch with my physical self, like my mind just happens to have ended up in this skin- Have you ever felt this way? I want to feel whole again and this time my goal is not to squeeze into a dress that I need to wear or to look good for a big event. Its deeper then that, I need to reconnect. I want more energy, I want to feel strong & healthy!
My Goal: To make it to the gym at least 3 times a week for a good, solid work out. To eat in moderation and to eat things that make me feel good. (I'm not vowing to never eat chocolate again- cause that ain't gonna happen) And if the stars align, maybe I'll loose 10 pounds.
Why I'm Sharing: I want to share this with you all because I need be accountable. I'll post twice a month regarding my progress, I hope you'll tune in and if you like, join me!



6 comments:
You Go Girl !!!!!!!!
You can count me in.
Elizabeth(simplePleasures)
I've started something similar, but mostly focusing on diet (since I have to anyways). I'm keeping a food journal and tracking things like what time I get up and go to bed, lbs, blood sugar, etc. I've moved towards only eating natural foods, nothing that comes in a package. Instead of chips or crackers for a snack, I have an apple, or some nuts.
Hi Elizabeth,
I would love for you to visit me at my new blog.
Hugs,
LeAnn:)
Preachin' to the choir sister!
I'm still trying to work off my xmas weight gain.
You can do it girl, spring is a commin' and you're going to feel and look GREAT!
I have felt that way many times. I am losing weight again--very slowly with moderation and cutting out 'white' food stuff. It's been easier than I thought, but it took forever to get my head right to begin. My favorite goal: I am healthier today than I was yesterday. The real you is still there--it isn't your weight or how your clothes fit.
Post a Comment